Cheeky Lips Petal Power
FREE In-Store Pickup
By The Organic Skin Co
Made with 74% Organic Ingredients
We don’t want to come across as cheeky, but this versatile, multi-purpose blush really is one of the best natural cream blushes and lip tints you’ll find anywhere! Designed to provide a perfect natural flush and the pout to match, Cheeky Lips comes in eight bangin’, long-lasting, highly pigmented colors. Whether you’re looking for a soft pink blush for your cheeks and lips, or a rich, classic red, you’ll find your color here. What’s more, the addition of organic castor seed oil and supercritical extracts of rosemary, pomegranate and calendula will help to replenish your cheeks and lips, keeping them smooth and healthy.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, magnesium stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) supercritical extract,punica granatum (pomegranate) supercritical extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*.
May contain colours:
titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7499), manganese violet (CI 77742), mica (CI 77019)
BioGro Certified, 100% natural shades are Spice, Petal Power and Desert Storm.
In addition to above ingredients, First Blush, Lush, Madras and Velvet shades may contain the following pigments: +/- Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 6&7 (CI 15850).
- A selection of vivid colors, designed to enhance the cheek’s natural, healthy glow and add a smile to your lips.
- Pomegranate and Rosemary supercritical extracts add real goodness, promoting skin regeneration and improving elasticity, as well as protecting against breakouts and helping keep your skin smooth and nourished.
- A shot of organic cold-pressed Castor Seed Oil helps to minimize inflammations whilst providing a protective barrier against the external elements.
- Vegan and cruelty free. Always.
- Lots of organics. Free of nasty stuff.
- Recyclable packaging.
- One product, one tree. Mother Nature looks after you, you look after Mother Nature. That’s symbiosis, right there.